August 22, 2016 by Doug Moore
When you take your precious little one to your local day care, make sure that bed bugs are not their new playmate!
Even the most trusted and clean daycares can have bed bugs! Learn more about avoiding bed bugs in a daycare center.
Bed bug tips for a daycare center:
- Check blankets, backpacks, and clothing daily for signs of bed bugs before entering and after exiting a day care center.
- Know what to look for: know what bed bugs, bed bug eggs, bed bugs shed skins, and bed bug fecal stains look like.
- Cubbies are a great anti-bed bug tool. Try to keep personal belongings as separate as possible.
- Hang coats – preferably on metal hooks that are separate enough so that neighboring coats don’t rub up against each other.
- If you don’t absolutely have to send your child in with that blanket or stuffed animal, don’t!
- If you must…
View original post 198 more words